Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

Hey :) Jodie here, S3RL's wife

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jodie <3 S3RL, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

Hi, I'm Jodie, S3RL's wife :)

I thought I would show my support for the site and introduce myself. I think this site is fantastic, the creator has done such an amazing job!! It's so nice to see that Jole (S3RL) has such a big following. You guys are awesome!! :h:

Jole and I have been together for 7 years and married for nearly 3. We have a gorgeous 10 month old son, his name is Ryker. Jole is the best daddy ever, Ryker absolutely adores him!

The first rave I attended was in 2005 and I have loved raving ever since, although I don't get out much these days now that we have Ryker. UK/Happy Hardcore has always been my favourite genre so I'm definitely a massive S3RL fan! Jole and I actually met in the rave scene, this was at the very beginning of his career so I've seen where it all started and how far he has come. I am extremely proud of him and everything he has accomplished so far.

I've been in a few of his tracks including Don't Stop, Everybody wants to be a DJ and MTC.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support, he certainly wouldn't be where he is today without all of you :h:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Lupiiz

Lupiiz Active Member

Oww! :h: So romantic! ewe and cute! Ryker is cute *w* And nice to meet you Jodie It's fantastic to see you here too :3

3. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

Thank you! it's nice to meet you to.

4. Lupiiz

Lupiiz Active Member

Yeah! Hope you connect here often and talk to us C:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bad_Wolf_Queen

Bad_Wolf_Queen Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

Oh my gosh welcome to the site!!! I can't believe you're here! When you said "'I've seen where it all started and how far he has come. I am extremely proud of him and everything he has accomplished so far" it reminded me of Little Kandi Raver, was that song written for you?...

6. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

I will certainly try

7. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

Thank you! :) Little Kandi Raver was written before we started dating, I don't think it's about anyone in particular however he has written a few songs for me - My Lucky Star, In My Life and Less than 3 :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lupiiz

Lupiiz Active Member

Owww I love those songs :h: so romantic! *w*

• Like Like x 1
  9. Superman

Superman Owner, Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Huge Site Supporter S3RL Super Fan Supporter

I love the fact that you do songs together :p That's soooo cool :)

Well i am glad you decided to join the site, and i hope we do a good job of welcoming you!

Gosh, I wish my parents as cool as you two XD

10. Lupiiz

Lupiiz Active Member

Good point! Me too TnT

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bad_Wolf_Queen

Bad_Wolf_Queen Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

Saaammmeeee

• Like Like x 1
  12. KawaiiKiki

KawaiiKiki Moderator, Little Kandi Raver

Hello pretty lady :h:

Welcome to the site ^____^ That's so sweet how you have supported him in his music for so long. Coolest rave parents ever, that's really awesome that music can bring people together like that! Ahh makes me smile. I love the songs you sing in too (sing in more~) It's so rad how involved and passionate you are about his music and the scene. Squee. :h:

13. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

Thank you :)

14. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

Hello :h:
    Thanks so much for the kind words :)

15. KawaiiKiki

No problem! Are you a retired raver? If not, you should totally see his shows over seas here in the future! I wonder if his local shows are as intense are they are here @[email protected]

16. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

I wouldn't say I'm a retired raver, I just haven't been able to go to any of his shows for ages because I was pregnant and now we have our 10mth old to look after. Hopefully when our son is a bit older I will be able to go out again :)
    I have travelled overseas with Jole a bit. I've been to shows in the UK, Spain and quite a few places in America. I think his American shows are more intense, his biggest fan base is over there.
    Where are you from?

17. KawaiiKiki

Representing America here :h: America does have much more intense events though in general, compared to the UK or other places, so not terribly surprised.

18. Jodie <3 S3RL

Jodie <3 S3RL New Member

I hope to visit America again some day :)

19. KawaiiKiki

Yes do it ❤️

20. savannahall

savannahall Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

That's so romantic & sweet! And REALLY cool that you got to be in a few of his songs! And although I knew you were in MTC, I didn't know about the others & i'll be listning to those shortly. :)

That's also very cool that Ryker get's to have rave parents! I wish my parents would be raver parents, Although they are of somewhat party type parents I wish they were rave parents. But I love my parents a lot so I wouldn't change them out for anyone! :)

Also, a question. Does Ryker (love that name by the way!) look like your or Jole more? Just curious. I'm sure he's adorable either way though! :D