Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

Welcome to the world of Hardstyle MF!

Discussion in 'Hardstyle' started by InfiniDrift, Oct 18, 2017.

1. InfiniDrift

InfiniDrift Member

Hey there!

New thread, following my precedent ones on other genres (the first were Terrorcore & Frenchcore), this time, it's about Hardstyle !

Hardstyle is the first genre that got me in Hard electronic music: since the day I listened to that Coone Remix of Mammoth by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, I'm hooked to these beats ^^

The usual speed of Hardstyle is 150BPM. Also, lots of types of HS exists, the most known ones are Euphoric Hardstyle, Rawstyle, and normal Hardstyle.

Euphoric Hardstyle is like S3RL's Happy Hardcore, but a bit slower: the main themes are love, joy, Friendship, etc... And the melodies are happy.

Rawstyle is the opposite: The main themes are often violence, and everything related to it. The kick is really violent & sometimes, there is no melody in the song.

Normal Hardstyle, to make it simple, is both Euphoric & Raw reunited in a genre.

The most known Hardstyle artists are: Coone, Da Tweekaz, Zatox, Headhunterz, Brennan Heart, Hard Driver, Warface, Ran-D, Ecstatic, Adaro, The Prophet and a LOT MORE.

Here are my 5 songs selection to discover (or rediscover) Hardstyle :

Da Tweekaz - Tequila:

Ran-D - Zombie:

Zatox - For Ever:
    Mark With A K & Robert Falcon - Warrior:

Brennan Heart - Imaginary (Ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn)(Live Edit), my personnal all time favorite:

What do you think about this genre? Who are your favorite artists? I would love to know :D

(PS: The title is a reference to Welcome by Hard Driver ^^ )

2. P3DR0

P3DR0 Member

I was just thinking about having a thread about Hardstyle XD

Sub-Zero Project are pretty cool :D like Basstrain and The Project.

3. InfiniDrift

InfiniDrift Member

Oh yeah, Sub Zero Project, or the guys who brought Psy-Style back to the front of the scene!

I really need to listen to basstrain, only heard a small part of the drop months ago. I'll do that tomorrow ;)